Battle-Proven Conditioning Exercises For Strength, Power, Flexibility & Fitness
The British Army knows how to get the best out of its soldiers. With battle-hardened veterans training raw, green and soft recruits into finely-tuned warriors ready to defend their country.
These instructors know the secrets.
They know how to extract the maximum benefit with minimum effort.
They know how to achieve maximum fitness within minimum time.
And unless you join the British Army, these ultra effective training secrets would always remain a mystery to you. They’d be out of your reach, unattainable. Until now that is.
I was one of the trained and I became one of the trainers and instructors so I know exactly what I am talking about.
Just imagine what knowing these short cut training secrets will do for you.
But wait, it gets even better!
Learn Combat Alpha, the first of the 3 Battle Group exercises that builds strength and stamina in the chest, lower back, thighs and calves.
- The number one exercise you can do anywhere, anytime, to build massive strength in your shoulders, arms and back muscles. So easy, yet so devastatingly effective.
- This secret tactical Army battle drill conditions your whole body while boosting your lung power, fitness, strength and stamina. Make no mistake, you WILL be out of breath with this one, no matter how fit you think you are. WARNING: Go easy on this one if you’re just starting out!
- How to use the power of chi energy to boost lung power and create unstoppable energy. This Martial Arts exercise shows you how while strengthening your legs and upper body.
- The Superman Lift: The name says it all… this exercise develops super strength and flexibility in your neck, shoulders, lower back, abs and hips. Great for ridding yourself of aches and pains.
- Combat Bravo, gives you the ultimate conditioning workout… targeting your thighs, hamstrings, calves, lower back and lungs… they all get a serious workout so you get in better shape faster.
- Rock hard abs! Discover how to develop steel-like abs with this do anywhere exercise.
- The secret Tibetan Monk ritual many believe increases life span. This dynamic early morning stretching exercise targets your obliques… giving your body that trim, cut look that others envy. Boosts your energy and gives your internal organs a great workout for ultimate fitness and longevity.
- Balance cycling without a bike! Just like riding, but without a bike, balance cycling tones and strengthens those hard to get to lower abs… so you get 6-pack abs and a flat tummy faster than you ever thought possible. Not only that,balance cycling builds your upper thigh muscles, strengthens your lower back and increases leg circulation.
- Dynamic spinal flexibility! Many of my students swear this exercise is a brilliant cure and injury prevention exercise for the back, neck and shoulders. Builds staggering strength and flexibility in your spine…PLUS gives your neck, back, upper and lower abs and upper shoulders an intense, explosive workout that packs on strength and stamina real fast!
- Combat Charlie, the third of the 3 Battle Group exercises… this is the MASTER exercise that really packs a punch… giving you an unbeatable full body workout for staggering, dynamic strength and flexibility. Adds raw power to all muscles groups and ligaments PLUS adds vibrant health to your internal organs including heart, lungs and kidneys. This is a formidable exercise guaranteed to get you in the best shape of your life!
- Vibrant lung power and stamina! This little known battle proven exercise boosts your energy levels by developing stronger, more powerful lungs. Great stamina exercise too that targets your abs, core, hips, thighs and buttocks.
- BANNED! The ultimate stamina exercise so-called Experts try to ban! Many so called experts say this exercise is bad for your knees and they tell their pupils to keep away from it. And that’s good news for those of us who wish to reap the benefits of this exercise and get the unfair advantage over our opponents. This one builds explosive strength in your hips and thighs… and gives your lungs the power to perform at their peak!
- Dynamic digestion! This exercise helps your digestion while toning up your hips, abs and lower back. Not only that, you’ll develop increased balance and better co-ordination.
All of this and more is available for immediate download.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain and because I filmed these DVD’s a long time ago and because the footage isn’t HD perfect’ I am offering them to you at a massive discount!
You can’t go wrong.