Combat Self Defence is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our students and instructors at all times.
We implement all processes in accordance with bQueensland Health and Noosa Leisure Centre.
The following are a few key points:
- If you are feeling unwell, then we urge you to delay your training until you feel better.
- On entry to Noosa Leisure Centre and our training area we ask you to sanitise your hands and practice good hygiene.
- All of our training equipment including focus pads, strike shields, sticks and training knives are sanitised before and after use.
- For contact tracing purposes we provide a secure and confidential list of student names, addresses and contact details to the duty manager at the leisure centre on the day of training along with the date and time started training and finish times.
- Social distancing is in place before and after leaving our training facility.
- We are not required to implement social distancing during our self defence training.
If you have any questions then give us a call on 5442 7849 or send an email.
Alternatively call Noosa Leisure Centre on 5329 6550.