““We Arm You with Mindset and Skills To Get Your Confidence Back”
Shihan Martin Day and his team of male and female instructors at Combat Self Defence have taught dozens of women’s self defence courses in Australia and in the UK.
Our mission on these specialised women’s self defence and self protection courses is to empower women with the mindset, confidence, self esteem, knowledge and skills in order to be able to deal with a physical and/or verbal assault by one or more attackers.
We focus on domestic violence, workplace bullying and street situations
You may know the type of ‘animal’ we are talking about.
- They want to injure and hurt you.
- They want to destroy your confidence and self esteem.
- They want to bully you.
- They want to hold power over you.
- They don’t want you to enjoy your life.
- They don’t want you to be independent.
- They don’t want you to succeed in life.
Martin and his team will show you how to stop all of this so that you can return to being safe and secure and become the person you really are.
We make sure that:
- You get back your confidence.
- You get back your independence.
- You get the skills and knowledge to be able to stand up to bullies.
- You get back to enjoying your life.
- You are able to fight back and destroy them.
- You are a success and you are happy.
If you are worried about confidentiality, then don’t be, as our courses are totally secure, so no-one else needs to know that you are attending.
Don’t spend your days being scared.
Just make this life changing decision to book in on one of our courses.
- Beginner level courses
- Intermediate level courses
- Advanced courses
We also provide self defence courses that are specifically tailored for female university students who are living and studying on the Sunshine Coast or in Brisbane and who feel vulnerable and want to enhance their personal safety.
The following are some of the topics covered on all of our Women’s Self Defence Courses:
- Awareness, Positioning, Distancing and Other Principles
- How to be a Hard Target
- How Not To Be Perceived as a Victim
- Attack, Counter and Defence Scenarios
- Central Nervous System Responses
- Developing Speed and Power
- Correct Targeting
To arrange a course just speak with Martin or Patricia on 5442 7849 or via email.
We hope to see you soon.
*If you would like to take advantage of no cost self defence training then give us a call to discuss.
*Certain terms and conditions apply
Women and Girls Self Defence Course
“What would you do if you or your family were attacked?” If you don’t have an answer then you need to attend this couse!
In this violent world we live in, an attacker or attackers could kill you or seriously injure you, your family or your friends for absolutely no reason at all.
My priority is to teach effective street self defence. My course covers what you need to know to deal with the attacker/s and to walk away safely.
This course is safe and designed for every female regardles of age (12 years +), fitness or background – limited places so book now!
DATE: SATURDAY 19TH OCTOBER 1-3PM
LOCATION: NOOSA LEISURE CENTRE – GROUP FITNESS ROOM
CALL 07 5442 7849 TO BOOK YOUR PLACE!
COST $60 PER PERSON
DRESS CODE WEAR LOOSE SPORTS CLOTHES
Shihan Martin Day 7th Dan – British Army (20 years) Unarmed Combat Self Defence & Filipino Kyusho Instructor & Patricia Fast 6th Dan Black Belt & Self Defence Instructor. Call 5442 7849 or 0410 456 150