“We Give You The Skills To Get Your Confidence Back”
Martin and his team of male and female instructors at Combat Self Defence have taught dozens of women’s self defence courses to both small and large groups in Australia and in the UK.
The main aim and purpose of these self protection courses is to empower women with the confidence, self esteem and intent in order to use the physical skills to be able to deal with physical and verbal assault by one or more attackers.
You may know the type of aggressor we are talking about.
They are the cowards lurking around and ready to attack their victims whether it’s at home in a domestic violence, workplace bullying or street situation scenario.
- They want to injure you.
- They want to destroy your confidence & self esteem.
- They want to bully you verbally & physically.
- They want to hold power over you.
- They don’t want you to enjoy your life.
- They don’t want you to be independent.
- They don’t want you to succeed in life.
Martin & his team show you how to stop all of this so that you can return to being safe and secure and back to the person you really are.
We make sure that:
- You get back your confidence.
- You get back your independence.
- You get the ‘skill set’ to be able to stand up to bullies.
- You get back to enjoying your life.
- You are able to fight back & destroy aggressors & attackers.
- You are a success & you are happy.
If you are worried about confidentiality, then don’t be – our courses are totally secure, so no-one else needs to know that you are attending.
Don’t Spend Your Days Being Scared:
just make the decision to book in on one of our courses.
- Beginner level courses
- Intermediate level courses
- Advanced courses
We also provide self defence courses that are specifically tailored for female university students who are living and studying on the Sunshine Coast or in Brisbane who feel vulnerable and want to enhance their personal safety.
The following are some of the topics covered on all of our Women’s Self Defence Courses:
- Awareness, Positioning, Distancing & Other Principles
- How to be a Hard Target
- How Not To Be Perceived as a Victim
- Attack, Counter & Defence Scenarios
- Central Nervous System Responses
- Developing Speed & Power
- Correct Targeting
Just speak with Martin or Patricia on (07) 5442 7849 or via email.
See you on the course.
Next Women’s Self Defence Course
Protect Yourself With Weapons & Against Weapons
Adults and Children 12+
Date: 11th May 2019
Time: 1 pm to 3 pm
Location: Noosa Leisure Centre
Cost: $40 Adults & $30 12-17 year olds
Wear: Wear loose clothing, polo shirt, long pants, bring water & notebook
We all need to be able to protect ourselves, our families and our friends. You never know what may happen to you in these times. A lone attacker or a gang could seriously injure or kill you. They may do this for absolutely no reason. They may be out of their mind and have massive strength due to taking drugs. So what are you going to do to survive an attack? My priority is to show you the skills and the mindset for you to be able to STOP these criminals in their tracks and become no threat to you whatsoever so that you can walk away safely to live another day.
Please call (07) 5442 7849 to book your place!