“We Give You The Skills To Get Your Confidence Back”
Martin & his team of male and female instructors at Combat Self Defence have taught dozens of women’s self defence courses to both small & large groups in Australia & in the UK.
The main aim & purpose of these courses is to empower women with the confidence, self esteem, & the physical skills to be able to deal with & defeat both physical & verbal attackers.
You may know the type of aggressor.
They are the cowards lurking around ready to strike in the domestic, workplace or street situation scenarios.
- They want to injure you.
- They want to destroy your confidence & self esteem.
- They want to bully you verbally & physically.
- They want to hold power over you.
- They don’t want you to enjoy your life.
- They don’t want you to be independent.
- They don’t want you to succeed in life.
Martin & his team show you how to stop all of this so that you can return to being safe and secure and back to the person you really are.
We make sure that:
- You get back your confidence.
- You get back your independence.
- You get the ‘skill set’ to be able to stand up to bullies.
- You get back to enjoying your life.
- You are able to destroy aggressors & attackers.
- You are a success & you are happy.
If you are worried about confidentiality, then don’t be, as our courses are totally secure, so no-one else needs to know that you are attending.
Don’t Spend Your Days Being Scared:
just make the decision to book in on one of our courses.
- Beginner level courses
- Intermediate level courses
- Advanced courses
We also provide self defence courses that are specifically tailored for female university students who are living & studying on the Sunshine Coast or in Brisbane and who feel vulnerable & want to enhance their personal safety.
The following are some of the topics covered on all Women’s Self Defence Courses:
- Awareness & Other Principles
- Distance Control
- How to be a hard target
- How Not To Be Perceived as a Victim
- Attack & Defence Scenarios
- Central Nervous System Responses
- Developing Speed & Power
- Correct Targeting
Just speak with Martin or Patricia on (07) 5442 7849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the course.
Our next Self Defence course for women:
Time: 1pm to 3 pm
Location: Noosa Leisure Centre, Noosaville, Qld 4566